We assess your current document consumption and design a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly maintenance plan that accommodates to your document destruction needs.
Our process begins with our security containers — minimizing the risk of unauthorized access to your company’s documents. With on-site document shredding, your sensitive documents are shredded and destroyed right in front of you. We follow a very strict process and most importantly, we guarantee your information will be 100% irrecoverable.
At the end of our service we will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction. This certificate shows exactly how many documents were shredded and that they were destroyed in a safe, secure and professional manner.
With no interruption to your office staff, our professionals arrive on time to collect your confidential documents from our secure containers. The document bins are then emptied into one of our state-of-the-art mobile, shredding trucks. We also encourage you to witness the document destruction service process on our truck’s active video screen.
Regularly Scheduled Service
- Awarded “NAID AAA Certified On-Site Destruction” Accreditation since 1999
- Guaranteed 24-hour Scheduling
- On-Time or Shred-for-Free Guarantee
- Containers provided free of charge
- Choice of schedule intervals
- Free workplace security assessment
- Barcode scanning documents secure chain of custody
- Container volume reports issued for every service
- IntelliShred Certificate of Destruction immediately emailed at conclusion of job
- Year-End Environmental Tonnage Reports available upon Request
- NO Surcharges or Hidden Fees
- All material is 100 % recycled reducing your carbon footprint