IntelliShred, a leading provider of document management and shredding services, is seeking a motivated and experienced CDL-Class B driver to join our organization. Our service is second to none and we take pride in hiring the finest team members in the industry. This is a full-time, hourly wage position.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years of commercial truck driving experience, be self-motivated and customer focused. Prior route delivery or mobile shredding experience is a plus. Successful candidates will be responsible to safely operate mobile document shredding equipment/cargo vehicles on scheduled routes throughout the greater New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania area.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate mobile shredding truck on scheduled routes to provide on-site document shredding.
- Maintain the highest degree of security and control of customers’ confidential material.
- Present a neat, professional appearance.
- Maintain communication with Operations Manager to update route status.
- Responsible for accurate and legible completion of service orders and other documents as assigned.
- Daily truck inspections/light vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for delivery of containers to activate new accounts.
- Identify and report new sales opportunities and route efficiencies.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Commercial Drivers License, Class B with air brake endorsement
- 2+ years commercial driving experience with excellent driving history
- High school diploma or equivalent, college a plus
- General math skills & able to reconcile customer service orders and invoices.
- Working knowledge of area roadways, GPS navigation skills.
- Customer focused; excellent customer service skills
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination/drug screenings/criminal background /Motor Vehicle record.
- Be physically fit; able to lift and carry 75 pounds, push 95-gal. wheeled containers, climb stairs
- Attention to detail, ability to legibly and accurately complete job related forms.
- Professional presentation, aptitude and demeanor
- Solid work history, strong ethics and integrity
- Live within 30-minutes of 08822
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
- Health insurance, company provided retirement plan, paid vacation/holidays.
- Typical work week is 40-45 hours per week (35 hours per week guaranteed), occasional Saturdays for spring/fall shredding events required
- All hires subject to ninety (90) day probationary period
- Please forward resume with salary history/requirements for consideration.