NAID Certified Shredding
When it comes to selecting an appropriate paper shredding company to look after your document destruction needs, it’s crucial to consider the provider’s background credentials. How long have they been in the paper shredding industry? Are they associated with key groups or organizations that are relevant to their services? Most importantly, are they a NAID certified shredding company?
What does NAID certified shredding mean? What is NAID and what does it represent? NAID is the international trade association for the information destruction industry. NAID’s purpose is to help and promote the highest standards of ethics for the document destruction industry, through partnering with its members and lawmakers to ensure that happens.
What does a NAID Certified Shredding Company Promise to its Customers?
- Random criminal background checks on all employees prior to hiring
- Drug-testing during pre-employment process and random drug screening for all employees
- A certified document that thoroughly indicates sensitive documents have been shred 100%. (Certificate of Destruction)
- $3,000,000 general liability insurance
- Professional personnel in uniform with visible photo ID badges
- Comprehensive security policies in place with strict safety procedures every step of the way
- All staff must sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
Why does NAID Certified Shredding Matter for Your Security?
- The confidentiality of your business documents is vital; businesses who are not NAID Certified may be practicing habits that fail to meet legal privacy standards; therefore your business may be at risk
- Added peace of mind; NAID certified shredding companies experience audits to confirm suitable consumer protection measures are in place
- Security is incomparable; a NAID certified shredding company like IntelliShred, must follow over 20 specific requirements in regards to security and operational necessities; these include access control, transport, video surveillance, and employee screening
By hiring IntelliShred in New Jersey to look after your commercial document shredding needs, you can rest assured that your information is in the best hands. Our procedures follow the highest security standards in the industry and most importantly, abide with specifications outlined under NAID. Contact IntelliShred in New Jersey for further details in regards to the unique paper shredding services we offer. Call 1-866-747-3360